- NEW IMPORTANT PUBLISHED ARTICLE September 18, 2014
- News about AAGL congress May 30, 2014
- News about last EAU Congress May 30, 2014
- The experience of a Remeex patient November 29, 2013
- Less suturing solution for Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy September 26, 2013
Tag Archives: surgery
Continence can be easily regained whenever needed Since more than 20 years ago, the TRT Remeex System is an established reality in the Female Stress Urinary Incontinence products market. It is the only existing solution that allows a lifetime re-adjustment … Continue reading
The American Urogynecological Association (AUGS) position about Transvaginal Mesh Implants situation and how health insurances and medical organizations must be acting, for the sake of patients. Click to read AUGS President’s Perspective about this issue.