- NEW IMPORTANT PUBLISHED ARTICLE September 18, 2014
- News about AAGL congress May 30, 2014
- News about last EAU Congress May 30, 2014
- The experience of a Remeex patient November 29, 2013
- Less suturing solution for Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy September 26, 2013
Tag Archives: Prolapse
The American Urogynecological Association (AUGS) position about Transvaginal Mesh Implants situation and how health insurances and medical organizations must be acting, for the sake of patients. Click to read AUGS President’s Perspective about this issue.
What is POP? Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) is the detachment of one or more of the pelvic floor organs through the vaginal canal. This is a condition that affects millions of women worldwide. Its causes can be diverse: childbirth, previous … Continue reading
The Surelift System: A new procedure for pelvic floor reconstruction. Better design, better mesh, better fixation.
The Surelift System: the transvaginal mesh with the best sacrospinous ligmaent fixation. In surgical management for treating pelvic organ prolapse, the use of surgical meshes has become increasingly common, especially for cases of recurrent pelvic organ prolapse. Four-armed meshes are … Continue reading